Our Network of Partners
We believe the best way to maximize quality, efficiency, and satisfaction for our clients is to use a comprehensive and nimble methodology and modular services, with core skills in-house and the best outside specialists for additional tasks needed by particular projects. This ensures that we always have the right specialists for each project, while maintaining a stable foundation and management for all projects. This model enables us to bring the best talent to bear on the design and development of any website or online-product/application.
Therefore, iPD consultants—including our president and vice-president, who are leaders in these fields—conduct our core services, drawing on our in-house expertise in modern, technical software-architecture.
- Research & planning of online-business strategy & opportunities to satisfy user-aims online
- Creation of website/product concepts and informational/functional blueprints
- User-interface design and prototyping (for XHTML, Flex/Flash, desktop, web, mobile, and other devices)
- Assessment services
- Project-management services
For other work required on some projects but not others, we draw on our established network of outstanding specialists, with whose work we are highly satisfied, and with whom we collaborate frequently. These specialties include
- Web analytics
- Online marketing, including social media, SEO, & PPC
- Business/product naming, logo design, collateral, style guides & templates
- Copywriting, copy editing, and technical writing
- Internationalization & localization (translation, cultural, & technical)
- Graphics and multi-media design
- Computer security
- Regulatory compliance
- Technical proof-of-concepts
- GIS (Geospatial Information Systems)
- Software architecture for .Net, Java, LAMP, Mac/iPhone, Blackberry, & Android
- Integration with commercial eCommerce platforms
- Integration with SAP, Oracle, and Microsoft ERP
- Integration with SaaS alternatives, such as salesforce.com and NetSuite
The Expertise of Our Partners
We are able to get the very best technical specialists to work with us on our projects for several reasons. First, because we do a thorough, high-quality job of the critical early stages of a project, they receive clear guidance for their parts of the project. This makes it possible for them to do excellent work efficiently. For this reason, they get greater professional satisfaction out of working with us, and are eager to collaborate with us. Second, because they know that our projects tend to be highly successful, generating great satisfaction on the part of our clients and their users, good professionals want to be part of our work. Third, because the best people in our field are usually not employees. They are typically freelancers or own their own small companies.
Our exceptionally skillful network of specialists is an important plus for our clients, because skillful, experienced consultants in our field are rare and difficult to find.
We leave coding and testing to companies that specialize in the platform and technology needed by the client for that particular project. We often do, however, help our clients pick the right one for their project. Because we know the best ways to collaborate with each of these companies from our experience working with them, we are able to coordinate and manage their contributions to the overall project very successfully. Please see Advantages for Clients for further explanation, including the benefits to clients of this approach.
For a list of the industries we have worked in, please see Industry Experience.